Laptop Privacy Screen Protector
Privacy screen protector explanation and installation
How it work?
EZ-Pro Screen Protector Privacy Screen Filter helps achieve this by limiting the viewing angle of your screen to a straight position such that only you can see the contents of your monitor screen while everyone on either side of it sees only a darkened monitor screen.
STOP GIVING UNRESTRICTED ACCESS TO YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Do you often have to worry about performing everyday tasks on your computer just because you fear a lot of people prying around or snooping into your desktop screen?
Do you hesitate to enter the passwords or reading/viewing/surfing content on your desktop that befits to an office environment but you still I do not want others to know about it?
Our Privacy Screen Filter can do the following
- Restricts the visibility of the screen to the straight position
- Helps improve the confidentiality of your information, surfing details, etc. and reduces the risk of any visual hacking or visual thefts
- Uses Anti-scratch, Anti-glare technology, and also reduces exposure of your eyes to UV and Blue Light
Does Not Block Visibility Behind You
Privacy screens work by blocking light from certain angles to render your screen black. As a result, anyone within your privacy filter's 60 degree viewing angle will be able to read your screen, regardless of distance.
- One Privacy Screen Filter
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Optically clear adhesive attachment strips
- Slide mount tabs
- Installation Instructions
Anti Blue Light and Anti Glare
- Anti-Blue Light blocking between 380nm~495nm for wide range HEV protection.
- Blocks 100% of Hazardous UV light and reduces HEV Bluelight up to 100% with excellent Color Transmittance.
Really nice quality
Not doing a great job in privacy protection as expected compared to the price paid.
Easy to install, absolutely.Privacy screen, you betchya.Anti-glare matte side... NOT AT ALL.Yet another disappointment where anti-glare is concerned. I've actually left the "peel off" layer on so that it is actually matte, otherwise it's not at all. If I could return it I would.